- Hand Sanitizer: upon entry all patients will santize their hands with EPA approved products.
- Masks: All patients MUST wear their own face mask. If it is in poor condition one will be provided and must be worn at all times within the building. Your provider will also wear a facemask or sheild at all times.
- Temperature Check: any patient temperature above 100.4° will be asked to reschedule without penalty.
- By Appointment Only: walk-in appointments will not be allowed at this time. Book your appointment online at www.handinhealth.com/services
- Staggered Appointment Times: to avoid any congestion in the waiting room area you will be taken back to your treatment room immediately. We will contact you by email if we need to adjust your appointment start time.
- Pre-payment: appointments should be pre-paid for online at booking and patients will be encouraged to schedule follow-up appointments online.
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100.4°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
If you answer YES, your appointment will be rescheduled without charge to another time. A no-show appointment may still result in a fee.
- Providers will clean all surfaces the patient and therapist came in contact with using EPA approved disinfectant. Therapists have extended time in between each apopintment for proper cleaning of treatment rooms and common spaces.
- Our linen provider Healthwear© will continue to wash and sanitize our linens using hospital grade cleaner. As always, linens will be completely changed in between patients.
- All treatment rooms and common spaces will have an ample supply of hand sanitizer available at all times.
- If you are among a population that is especially vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider your individual health circumstances carefully before scheduling.
- Patients will need to complete the following update to our health disclosures: I understand that, because massage therapy work involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage and bodywork from this provider.
Need additoinal information? Feel free to contact us at (315)569-4549 or email@example.com. More detailed re-opening information can be found at https://handinhealth.com/flu-and-corona-virus-covid-19-protection/