Know what to expect! Please review the changes outlined below.
All patients will need to complete our Covid-19 Screening and Consent to Treat form online no more than 24 hours before their scheduled appointement. Click the button below to complete it now.
- Hand Sanitizer: upon entry all patients will santize their hands with EPA approved products.
- Masks: All patients MUST wear their own face mask. If it is in poor condition one will be provided and must be worn at all times within the building. Your provider will also wear a facemask at all times and a faceshield during your treatment.
- Temperature Check: any patient temperature above 100.4° will be asked to reschedule without penalty.
- By Appointment Only: walk-in appointments will not be allowed at this time. Book your appointment online.
- Staggered Appointment Times: our waiting room is closed; you will be taken back to your treatment room immediately. We will contact you by email if we need to adjust your appointment start time.
- Pre-payment: all patients are encouraged to pre-pay for their appointments and you are encouraged to schedule follow-up appointments online.
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100.4°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- Providers will clean all surfaces the patient and therapist came in contact with using EPA approved disinfectant. Therapists have extended time in between each apopintment for proper cleaning of treatment rooms and common spaces.
- Our linen provider Healthwear© will continue to wash and sanitize our linens using hospital grade cleaner. As always, linens will be completely changed in between patients.
- We have added a new TRUE HEPA Air Purification system with UV-C light sanitizer to our clinic with a MERV-19 rating.
- All treatment rooms and common spaces will have an ample supply of hand sanitizer available at all times.
- If you are among a population that is especially vulnerable to COVID-19, please consider your individual health circumstances carefully before scheduling.
- Patients will need to complete the following update to our health disclosures: I understand that, because massage therapy work involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage and bodywork from this provider.
Need additoinal information? Feel free to contact us at (315)569-4549 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More detailed re-opening information can be found at https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/Personal_Care_Summary_Guidelines.pdf
The most recent updates for our patients regarding the Covid-19 Closure can be found at: https://handinhealth.com/covid-19/